Welcome

Welcome to my blog. Hope you Enjoy! =)

jueves, 10 de septiembre de 2009

Task. 0 Introducing yourself and my new friends

Hi, there! My name’s Pedro Hernández. I’m from Maracaibo, originally. I live in Maracaibo, in Primero de Mayo. I’m 20 years old and I study engineering at URBE . My favorite subjects are programing in JAVA and English.

I love music, driving my car(I have a blue car =)), pizza, chocolate, my country, playing on the computer.

I hate smoking, getting up early on the weekend, injustice.

I love to learn new lenguages, I think english is very important because is the only way you can comunicate with others people. I also chat on the internet and have friends in many countries, I can write well, but the most difficult for me is speaking. I hope to learn more about english in this class

My dream is to become a great programer and learn more lenguages. I would like to travel around the world and meet new people!.

It's time to introduce my new friend:

His name is Gustabo Portillo but you can call him "Porti", He's from Maracaibo, He's studying Electronics Engineering at URBE, He's 20 years old, He live Nearly Galerias.

He likes playing on his computer, he like playing football and baseball. he like listen to music.
He doesn't like vegetables and that's the only thing he hates =).. His dream is to become a baseball player and travel around the world

If you want to meet him personally his blog is Portigp.blogspot.com

My Second life ID: ilovyou

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario